Please review these terms (the “Agreement”) carefully. By accessing or using the Services offered by Epilier Solutions. (“ProductLogz”, "the company", “we” or “us”), you are confirming that you have read, understood and accepted this Agreement. This Agreement can be updated from time to time as set out below. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the most current version of this Agreement, though we will notify you of any changes that, in our sole discretion, materially impact this Agreement. Continued use of the Productlogz Services after any such changes have been made will constitute your consent to such changes.
When we change this Agreement, we will update the “Last Modified” date above.
This Agreement applies to the services that you access or purchase through our website or mobile applications as further defined below.
By using our Services, you confirm that:
A. You will only use our Services for business and professional reasons;
B. You are at least 18 years old or otherwise able to enter into a legally binding agreement;
C. You accept and will comply with this Agreement;
D.If you are using our Services as a representative of an organization, you have the power to enter into legally binding agreements for the organization; and
E.You are responsible for anyone that uses our Services through your account, such as your employees, consultants or contractors (“Authorized Users”).
“Content” is a generic term that means all information and data (such as text, images, photos, videos, audio and documents) in any format that is uploaded to, downloaded from or appears on our Services.
“Customer Content” is Content that you or your Authorized Users provide to us, or upload to our Services.
“Services” means our websites, such as productlogz.com (and all its current and future subdomains), and mobile applications, and any services that you access or purchase through our websites or mobile applications, but do not include (a) Third-Party Services (see below for how we define those) that you access or use in connection with our services.
“Third-Party Services” are services that are not provided by ProductLogz but that you may access or use in connection with our Services.
“you”, “your”, “Customer”, and similar terms mean the person or legal entity accessing or using the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, if you are accessing and using the Services on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, “you”, “your” or “Customer” means the company or other legal entity that you are using the Services on behalf of.
2. Subject to the rest of this Agreement, we will allow you and your Authorized Users to access and use our Services in the way set out in the plan you subscribed to. You may not use or access the Services in any other way, such as using robots, spiders, crawlers and scraping technologies.
3. Our Services evolve constantly. We may change our Services, such as by changing, adding or removing features at any time, for any reason. We may or may not provide notice of those changes to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party for the modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any of our Services.
Acceptable Use Rules
4. You and any Authorized Users using your account must comply with the Acceptable Use Rules and all laws. If we reasonably believe that you have breached the Acceptable Use Rules or any applicable law, we may, at any time and without notice, remove any of your Content and suspend, restrict or terminate your account or your access to the Services.
5. You are solely responsible for Customer Content. We may, but do not have to, review, filter, block or remove Content, including Customer Content.
7. If you use the Services for contests or otherwise ask people to submit Content through the Services (“Submitted Content”), you acknowledge and agree that:
(A) the Services do not help you comply with any laws, rules, or regulations that may apply to your collection or use of Submitted Content, which is solely your responsibility; and
(B) we will not be liable to you or any third party for the Submitted Content, and we make no warranty that any Submitted Content obtained or displayed through the Services is accurate or complete.
8. You are responsible for the completeness, security, confidentiality and accuracy of the account information you provide to us. You will promptly notify us of any unauthorized access to or use of your log-in credentials or account.
Data Protection & the GDPR
10. If we share non-public information about ProductLogz or our Services with you, you must keep it confidential and use reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized disclosure of or access to that information.
11.Customer Content. You retain your rights to any Customer Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free license to use, host, run, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, translate, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute Customer Content for the purposes of providing, supporting, enhancing, and developing our products and services.
12. Feedback. We welcome your suggestions, comments, bug reports, feature requests or other feedback (“Feedback”). We do not have to keep Feedback confidential, even if you tell us it is confidential. If you provide Feedback, you grant ProductLogz a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, fully paid-up license to use the Feedback for any purpose.
13.Services. We keep all rights and interests in our Services. The Services contain Content owned or licensed by ProductLogz (“ProductLogz Content”). ProductLogz Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and ProductLogz, we own and retain all rights in the Services and in any Productlogz Content.
Payment Terms, Trials and Renewal
14.Fees and Trials. You must pay all fees for the Services you purchase. If you sign up for a free trial of a paid Service, we may require you to provide a valid credit card or other payment method. We will charge you automatically on the first day after the free trial is over, unless you cancel or downgrade to a charge-free service and uninstall any paid apps before the end of the free-trial period.
15.Paid Services.You must provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You must promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We will bill you through an online billing account for purchases made via the Site. Relevant state tax laws will be applicable on every purchase.
16.Auto-Renewal of Services.Subscribed plans will renew automatically at the end of the term (which may be monthly or annually, depending on the plan you chose when you purchased our Services), and we will automatically bill you on renewal unless you cancel or downgrade our Services under Section 18 below.
17. Taxes. You are responsible for paying all taxes on all fees that you pay to us. Local taxes may differ based on your payment method.
Cancellation and Termination of Services
18. You may cancel or downgrade your Services plan at any time .If you cancel or downgrade your paid plan, you must continue to pay for the rest of your plan term and you are not entitled to a refund. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current paid plan.
If you are unsatisfied with our services, please email us at email@example.com
19. We may refuse to provide service (including the Services) to anyone for any reason at any time. We may also immediately suspend or terminate your access to our Services for any reason, at any time, without notifying you in advance. If we terminate this Agreement because you violated the Acceptable Use Rules or any other part of this Agreement, you will not receive a refund. If we terminate your access to the Services under this section for no reason, we will refund you for the Services you have not yet received.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
20. We offer our Services “as is” and are not making any warranties, conditions, representations or guarantees of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including all express or implied warranties of design, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quality and non-infringement, that our Services will meet your requirements or that our Services will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete or error-free. Use our Services at your own risk. You hereby release us and our affiliates and the directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors and service providers of ProductLogz and our affiliates (the “ProductLogz Parties”) from any claims, known or unknown, you have against them.
21. We will not be liable for indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, or for loss of profits, goodwill or data or other intangible losses, that result from the use of, or inability to use, our Services or any other aspect of this Agreement. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any Third-Party Services, Social Networks or activities of third parties, any connection to or transmission from the Internet, or for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering, theft or other unauthorized access to or use of our Services or your account or the information contained in your account, including Customer Content.
22. Without prejudice to the above, our aggregate liability to you for all losses or damages arising out of this Agreement or your use of our Services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such losses, will not exceed the greater of the fees we received from you for our Services that are subject to the claim during the three-month period immediately preceding the date on which the damages arose and USD$100. The limitations of liability in this section also apply to the ProductLogz Parties and to claims brought based on any cause of action, including breach of contract, tort (including negligence), statute or other legal or equitable theory. If there is a law that limits how the limitation of liability in this section applies to you, our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
23. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from us or elsewhere will create any warranty or condition not expressly stated in this Agreement.
24. Our prices are set based on limitations of liability and the disclaimers of warranties in this section. You acknowledge that they will survive and apply even if found to have failed their essential purpose.
25. If you are dissatisfied with our Services or believe that you’ve been harmed by your use of our Services or this Agreement, you may terminate your use of our Services (as set out above). That termination is your sole and exclusive remedy (and our sole and exclusive liability) under this Agreement.
Claims and Disputes
26. The laws of India will govern any dispute, cause of action or claim arising out of this Agreement or your use of our Services, including against any ProductLogz Party (“Dispute”), without giving effect to conflict-of-law principles.
27. You will indemnify and hold harmless the ProductLogz Parties from and against all losses, damages, penalties, liability and costs, including reasonable legal fees, of any kind or nature related to any claim against a ProductLogz Party related to: (a) Customer Content or Submitted Content; (b) your breach of this Agreement or any laws; or (c) your use of our Services or any Third-Party Services (including your breach of terms for any Third-Party Services).
28. If you breach this Agreement or violate our rights or another person’s rights, we may ask a court to stop you; if we bring a claim against you, you will reimburse us for our reasonable legal fees for that claim.
29. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre ("SIAC Rules") for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause.
The seat of the arbitration shall be India.
The Tribunal shall consist of 1 arbitrator.
The language of the arbitration shall be English.
30. Any Dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. ProductLogz and you each waive any right to a trial by jury.
31. Export Compliance. You will not use or access our Services if you are located in any jurisdiction in which the provision of our Services is prohibited ("Prohibited Jurisdiction")and you will not provide access to our Services to any government, entity or individual located in any Prohibited Jurisdiction.
32. Amendment. We may change any part of this Agreement (including any terms or documents incorporated by reference in this Agreement) at any time by posting the revised terms on the ProductLogz website, and your use of the Services after the effective date of the updated Agreement or other terms constitutes your agreement to the updated Agreement or other terms, as applicable. It is important for you to review this Agreement before using our Services and from time to time. The updated Agreement will be effective as of the time of posting, or on such later date as may be specified in the updated Agreement, and will apply to your use of the Services from that point forward.
33. Assignment. You may not assign your rights under this Agreement to anyone else. We may assign our rights to any other individual or entity.
34. Severability. If a court finds part of this Agreement to be invalid, the rest will continue to apply with the minimum changes required to remove the invalid part.
35. Force Majeure. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any failure to perform our obligations under this Agreement if that failure results from any cause beyond our control, such as the elements; fire; flood; severe weather; earthquake; vandalism; accidents; sabotage; power failure; denial of service attacks or similar attacks or other acts of hackers; Internet or network failures or interruptions; acts of God and the public enemy; acts of war; acts of terrorism; riots; civil or public disturbances; strikes, lockouts or labor disruptions; any laws, orders, rules, regulations, acts or restraints of any government or governmental body or authority, civil or military, including the orders and judgments of courts; or if another person (including a Social Network) changes their services or terms or no longer offers their services to you or ProductLogz on terms we believe are reasonable.
36. Remedies. If we fail to enforce this Agreement, we are not waiving our right to do so. Any remedies we have under this Agreement are not exclusive of any other remedies we may have under this Agreement, at law or otherwise.
37.Notices to You. ProductLogz may give notice to you by placing a banner notice on the ProductLogz platform or ProductLogz website. We may also contact you or your Authorized Users through your ProductLogz account or contact information you provide, such as email or telephone or through your account on one or more Social Networks. If you fail to maintain accurate account information, such as contact information, you may not receive critical information about our Services or this Agreement.
38. Notices to ProductLogz. For any notice to ProductLogz that you give under or regarding this Agreement, you must notify ProductLogz by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a duplicate copy sent via registered mail to the following address:
Epilier Solutions, No. 19, 4th C Cross,
Koramangala Industrial, 5th Block Area, Bengaluru, Bangalore,
39. Entire Agreement. This Agreement, including the other documents referred to as applicable to the Services in this Agreement, is the entire agreement between you and ProductLogz for your use of our Services. Any prior understandings, statements or and agreements (oral or written) do not apply, including additional terms that you may present (such as terms in a unilateral notice from you to us or printed on a purchase order or any other document generated by you). This Agreement is binding on the parties and their permitted successors and assigns.